PDA

View Full Version : Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid 13 [Final] - Continuing Day by Day

kyubi_fox
May 21st, 2007, 04:36 AM
2760 | 7553
xmvaq1
4f4d5758aa856
dub
ezhvqmqlheny

2760 | 7553

valptrick25
May 26th, 2007, 06:07 PM
id injoy all of the episode this 4 all of this enime ^_^

valptrick25
May 26th, 2007, 06:35 PM
i ho pe the r e will be another episode ^_^ heheh it tauch me T_T !!

kyubi_fox
May 27th, 2007, 03:53 AM
Nope, that was the end of the series, but I've heard there could be a 4th series coming out.

Valhalla
June 2nd, 2007, 01:13 AM
I hope so.

donedeal
June 14th, 2007, 09:20 AM
lol hahahaha sousuke finally at least tried...oh well almost is ok

RenjiKuchiki1
June 24th, 2007, 06:57 AM
who was chidori calling sensei? And why is her name "a thousand birds"? still, this series beats out all the gundam series, and i feel this is on par with NGE!

gamester3100
July 14th, 2007, 05:16 PM
it would make sense if they made another series, i mean tressas bro is still out on the loose and i dont think that hes one of the good guys. and by the way if hes a whispered wouldn't it be interesting if he could pilot a AS and use the lambada drive? well im just guessin but that what i think

valptrick25
July 14th, 2007, 08:53 PM
do you think so i hop e there was a new episode or are coming :)

Altimara
July 17th, 2007, 08:23 PM
Hope they make another series for FMP, awesome show

zangetsu
July 18th, 2007, 07:29 PM
i thought this was the second series

Hukari
August 2nd, 2007, 06:14 PM
chidoris on a killingspree, again...
this series ended too quick, it should have continued at least another 13 episodes.
And what happened to tessa's sister?

trusoldier
August 11th, 2007, 09:25 AM
oh come on the one episode that doesnt wanna load for me is the last one lol

kyubi_fox
August 15th, 2007, 12:17 PM
Fixed.

james is la
August 18th, 2007, 03:26 AM
dammit, they shouldve made 1 more episode of the series!

nu_born
August 27th, 2007, 12:04 AM
it would make sense if they made another series, i mean tressas bro is still out on the loose and i dont think that hes one of the good guys. and by the way if hes a whispered wouldn't it be interesting if he could pilot a AS and use the lambada drive? well im just guessin but that what i think

my thoughts exactly, they could make a whole new season around tessa's brother alone, not to mention the mysterious person/organization he was on the phone with at the end...they could even go one step further and flesh out the apparent love triangle between tessa, chidori and souske and really add another element to the story

...i don't think any of these ideas are too far fetched...*crosses fingers*

eunhyuk
August 28th, 2007, 02:22 AM
damn i didn't want it to end.
i'll miss Sousuke and him blowing up stuff

ROVOT
September 2nd, 2007, 10:18 AM
there definitely will be another season of this. the story's just too good to pass up. not to spoil anything anyway so if you haven't read the manga/light novels don't read the following sentence:

tessa's brother, Leonardo, pilots the most powerful AS on earth, destroys Mithril, but Sousuke is still with Kaname. Kaname finally reveals her Black Technology specialty and it is indeed about the production of the Lambda Driver, but there's more - she can help make the current AS Lambda Drivers fit into human-sized AS'es. Meanwhile, Wraith, the Intelligence Dept. agent who was supposed to guard Kaname in Sousuke's absence (the one who had the weird voice and the fat old man disguise, who also brought her to hongkong and is seen in this episode near the end using the laser pointer on Sousuke's teacher to get him in trouble) becomes a semi-major character... lol that was a bit long

Adriana
September 7th, 2007, 04:42 AM
i so hope there will be more!!this series was nice altough it could have been longer and maybe a kiss between sousuke and kaname

Jyzerk
December 14th, 2007, 06:58 PM
wraith is a woman =/ the ending sucked tho.. y does it have to be its was nothing =.=

Lockd0wn
January 2nd, 2008, 05:29 AM
this was a great anime ^_^ too bad they never told eachother how they felt kekeke

BearShare
January 2nd, 2008, 05:32 AM
They are still going to make more. Probably fall 08 ish.

FMP is animated by Kyoto Animation.
Kyoto Animation is currently animating Clannad. After Clannad is Haruhi Season 2, so they earliest you can expect season 4 of FMP is around fall 08.

Lockd0wn
January 2nd, 2008, 05:34 AM
stop stalking me bear hahah but yea tahts good news

Kleidomes
April 1st, 2008, 09:26 PM
ahah chidori is really monster ))) good episode and ending of this anime as well )) Tessa is the best ))) i hope that they will air a new seasons of this anime. Tessa`s brother is still alive soo they can make a season with him or Mithiril hunt`s on him

Volaran
May 7th, 2008, 02:41 AM
welp that was good both seasons and the fumo fillers lol....but i dont really like mech that well and hell this was one of the better ones ive ever seen ^.^ 10/10 for me

Dtrain11
May 15th, 2008, 03:26 AM
Same, here hope theres another series

thegabriel
June 7th, 2008, 02:22 AM
he showed some signs of liking the captain

Mitnick
August 20th, 2008, 10:10 PM
well 2008 now, and soon 2009 and still no tird season.

well but i think theyll still create it, we didnt actualy get to know much about the " whispered" and well sauske san and chidori chan didnt kiss at the end :S

and ofc we didnt see captains sisten, and her brother is out there to...

AND they still after chidori chan, couse shes better then "the brother dude"

CalamityZero
August 25th, 2008, 05:09 PM
Tessa is so cute xD

searingdark
November 9th, 2008, 02:21 AM
again this was another great series, :D glad sousuke finally was able to control the lambda driver right. hehe beat the venom types no sweat.

Kurosaki Ichigo
December 6th, 2008, 05:40 PM
RAPE OMFG RAPE! Sousuke just went Bruce Lee Jackie Chan and Chuck Norris on their asses! WOOOOO

Sousuke + Chidori = Sexy Time.

Ero-Sennin
December 7th, 2008, 06:58 AM
Good ep.

Akatsuki85
March 7th, 2009, 01:20 AM
Not bad ending!!!

THX

askaiser
April 7th, 2009, 12:58 AM
awesome series

whos that black hair woman??

agent_potato
August 30th, 2009, 01:39 PM
awesome series

whos that black hair woman??

Wraith.. Kyo Ani is very busy right now... but i do think there will be season 4 after Haruhi, they must create season 4 (tessa's brother(Amalgam, more Wraith, more love story of souske and kaname/tessa)..

They MUST!!!

SSierra
September 7th, 2009, 10:16 PM
o yes. great ending. never get tired of seeing FMP

Elyana
September 8th, 2009, 07:42 PM
aw, this was a nice series!

clynefaction
December 14th, 2009, 09:19 AM
who was chidori calling sensei? And why is her name "a thousand birds"? still, this series beats out all the gundam series, and i feel this is on par with NGE!
It doesn't beat Gundam 00

♣Black♣
December 18th, 2009, 12:41 PM
awsome show! thanks for the uploads. now what should i watch? T-T

yaaseen555
January 7th, 2010, 11:18 AM

- -- - - -- - - - -
well try watching Ga-Rei zero and one piece , best manga ever lol

yaaseen555
January 7th, 2010, 11:22 AM
lol try watching Ga-Rei zero , one piece , soul eater , love hina , ah my godess , these are also the best anime ever , and for Ga-rei zero the anime at the end does not really end there , you can continue to folle in buy downloading its manga online

WorldofNothin
April 26th, 2010, 09:20 PM
Ah whatever so many episodes and still not a single kiss or I love you!!! so disappointing! Ah well so is that chick on the roof Wraith? I think it is, only person that it could be since she also brought her to Hong Kong? seems like there should be more since we only just meet Leonardo, but judging that this anime is some yrs old I'm guessing they didn't continue the series beyond this!!!!

Kazuki_Sagara
May 3rd, 2010, 04:48 AM
yeah its almost middle 2010 and still nothing. That means I have to read the manga.^^
Still this probably the 12th time i watched all 3 series and I'm still not tired a bit of it and still it fascinates me and touches me at some scenes. definitly one of the most epic animes ever ^^

bluewolf
January 31st, 2011, 08:40 AM
really really good series. watched this ep twice, but on the second time i felt it was incomplete. it would've been nice if they wrapped things up imo and i am hoping for the third raid :). 3rd canon season seems out of reach, but the series became one of my favorites :).

bigblutotoro
January 2nd, 2012, 10:09 AM
fishing?