OtakuCenter

1. Dragon Ball Z 162 - Trunks Ascends

Posted on May 13th, 2007, 11:42 PM
  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mugen For This Useful / Funny Post:

DeMoNHuNtEr (August 1st, 2008), evilscotsman13 (July 26th, 2007), Ghost91 (July 20th, 2007), Gonzales (September 6th, 2007), Looper12 (March 30th, 2011), Okino-kun (August 26th, 2008), Predalien (April 18th, 2010)

3. Near

gokus mirage move is sick
    Spoiler:
    Anime watching/watched: Naruto : Shippuuden, Bleach, Claymore, Digimon, One Piece, Full Metal Alchemist, Rurouni Kenshin, Zatch Bell, Elfen Lied, Busou Renkin, Kiba, Yu Yu Hakusho, Guyver, Zoids: Chaotic Century & Gaurdian Force, Air Gear, Eyeshield 21, Naruto, Chrono Crusade, Zombie-Loan, Rosario + Vampire, Hero Tales, Heroic Age, Burst Angel, Death Note,

(\ /)
    ( . .)
    c(")(")

This is bunny edit your signature so that bunny can take over the world!

4. Retired Senior Sannin MSG
    One Piece Pirate
    Fairy Tail Mage
    Otaku Legend
    Donating Member

Sumwhere on the internet, tracking you down

everything about gokus fighting is sick

Please report all dead videos as instructed HERE

5. Alex Louis Armstrong Donating Member

Oh god... why is Hercule still alive? The most evil, vile, wretched thing he has ever done in all his time on earth is not killing that moron.

6. Choji Akimichi Akatsuki

Hahahaha. These guys remind me of the Ginyu Force. x3

7. Ichimaru Gin Soul Eater
    State Alchemist
    Donating Member
    Akatsuki

great ep ty for upload
    Thanks NZ for the kick ass sig
    Spoiler:

The world isn't perfect, and the law is incomplete. Equivalent Exchange doesn't encompass everything that goes on here. But I still choose to believe in its principle: that all things do come at a price. That there's an ebb, and a flow, a cycle. That the pain we went through did have a reward and that anyone who's determined and perseveres will get something of value in return, even if it's not what they expected.

[bvs]Demonshark[/bvs]

Join 2 of the Badass Clubs on the OC
    AKATSUKI click here

State Alchemists click here

8. Itachi Uchiha Donating Member
    Otaku Guardian

Blog Entries

Since Krillin And Yamcha Are So Useless, They Should be Commenting And Filming The Entire Fight With Goku And Cell. Great Ep.
    Join The Deadliest Clubs In The OC......
    Like A Phoenix From The Ashes We Will Rise Again!!!!!
    Sig By.....ME!
    Life Is But A Stepping Stone, Death Is But An Illusion, Immortality is only A Locked Door.....And I Have The Key!

My Watched/Watching List

Spoiler:
    Watched/Watching

Inuyasha/Eureka 7/Afro Samurai/Dragonball/Naruto/AppleSeed/Ninja Scroll/Akira/Ghost in the Shell/Full Metal Alchemist/Dragonball Z/Samurai Champloo/Cowboy Bebop/Death Note/Bleach/Naruto:Shippuden/Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai7/Hellsing/DragonBall GT/Trigun/Devil May Cry/Avatar:The last airbender/Jin:King of Bandits/Blood +/Dragonball Kai/Asu No Yoichi/Afro Samurai/Bubblegum Crisis/Outlaw Star/Desert Punk/Digimon/Ergo Proxy/Medabots/Megaman Nt Warrior/One Piece/Rave Master/Shin Chan/Street Fighter 2/Tenchi Universe/Yu-Gi-Oh/Zoids Genesis

9. Son Gohan One Piece Pirate
    Fairy Tail Mage
    Otaku Guardian

Quote Originally Posted by Canti View Post
    Hahahaha. These guys remind me of the Ginyu Force. x3
    oh so true

Sig thnx to who else pr3D

well ive watch a couple of animes lol but if you've seen one that i havent and its good feel free to pm me i would appreciate it thnx
    Spoiler:
    Animes Watched / Watching :Ah! My Goddess Series, Afro Samurai, Air Gear, Ai Yori Aoshi, Aishiteruze Baby,Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka, Amaenaideyo!!, Avatar: TLA, Baki Grappler, Bartender, Basilisk, Bastard!!!, Berserk, Blade of the Immortal, Bokura Ga Ita - We Were There, Bleach, Boys Be..., Casshern Sins, Claymore, Coyote Ragtime Show, Cromartie High School, Death Note, Devil May Cry, Dragon Ball Series, Dragon Drive, Eyeshield 21, Fist of the Blue Sky, Fist of the North Star, FullMetal Alchemist, Futakoi, Futari Ecchi, Golgo 13, Goshusho-sama Ninomiya-kun, Green Green, Great Teacher Onizuka, Gun x Sword, Guyver, Hajime no Ippo, Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora, Hayate The Combate Butler, He is my Master, Hellsing Series, Heroic Age, His and Her Circumstances, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, Hoop Days, Ichigo 100%, IGPX, Iketeru Futari - Cool Couple, Ikki Tousen, Inu Yasha, Itazaru Na Kiss, Jing: King of Bandits, Kanokon, Kanon 2006, Kasimasi - Girl Meets Girl, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Kekkaishi - Barrier Master, KissxSis, Knights of the Zodiac / Saint Seiya Series, Love Hina, Love Love?, Lovely Complex, Maburaho, Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku wo!, Midori No Hibi, Naruto Series, Ninja Scroll, One Outs, One Piece, Outlaw Star, Please! Teacher, Ranma ˝, Romance of the 3 Kingdoms, Rosario + Vampire, Rurouni Kenshin, S-Cry-ed, Samurai 7, Samurai Champloo, Samurai Deeper Kyo, School Days, Sekirei, Shadow Skill, Shuffle!, Shura no Toki: Age of Chaos, Slam Dunk, Soul Eater, Sumomomo Momomo, Suzuka, Tenchi Muyo!, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Tenjho Tenge, The Golden Boy, The Skullman, The Twelve Kingdoms, To Love-Ru, Tonagura!, Toradora, Trigun, True Tears, Tytania, Utawarerumono, Vampire Knight, Wild Arms, Yu Yu Hakusho, 3x3 Eyes, ~ef~ A Tale of Memories

10. Sannin Gamer
    Pervert
    MSG
    Fairy Tail Mage
    Otaku Guardian

Blog Entries

interesting . I wonder what goku discover
    REPORT DEAD VIDEO CLICK HERE

Thanks secton for the sig
    My anime list
    Spoiler:

Top 10 Favorite Anime