OtakuCenter

1. Kenichi 20 - Takeda in Danger! The Rules of Revenge!

Posted on July 1st, 2007, 02:43 AM
  2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Mugen For This Useful / Funny Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

A pimp named Jak (April 27th, 2008), AkatsukiSwordmaster (July 6th, 2008), angrybleezy (May 26th, 2008), asdfmercy (January 11th, 2008), Barrio (August 31st, 2007), Buh-Lake (September 3rd, 2008), DaOutCast~LP (July 15th, 2010), dax (July 2nd, 2007), el_turko (December 13th, 2008), erdal (January 12th, 2010), liquel (September 20th, 2007), pjthecoolkid (March 19th, 2008), potionman (December 9th, 2009), Shiro2003 (April 3rd, 2009), SOCЯATЁZ (July 1st, 2007), spartan19 (August 29th, 2007), thefluxx (October 27th, 2011)

3. Deidara Akatsuki

boookmark, my last eps
    “You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?”
    “Go ahead, make my day”
    “I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it.”

Animes Watched / Watching :
    .HACK//SIGN, Afro Samurai, Air Gear, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Bible Black(new testament,gaiden), Black Cat, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Blood+, Blue Gender, Blue Submarine No.6, Chrono Crusade, Cowboy Bebop, Claymore, Darker Than Black, D. Gray-Man, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball GT, Death Note, Demonbane,Desert Punk, Devil may cry, Elfen Lied, Eureka 7, Fate/stay night, FLCL, FullMetal Alchemist, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Great Teacher Onizuka, Gundam Wing, Guyver,Hellsing, Inuyasha, Kaze no Stigma, Kenichi, Naruto and Shippuden, Neon Genisis Evengelion, Ninja Scrolls, One Piece, Outlaw Star, Rave Master, Rurouni Kenshin, Samurai Champaloo, School Days, Shaman King, S-cry-ed, Tengen Toppa Guren Lagen, Tenjho Tenge, Tokko, Tokyo Underground, Trigun, Trinity Blood, Witch Hunter Robin, Wolf's Rain,Yakitate!! Japan, YuYu Hakusho, Utawarerumono,and ZOIDS

Feel free to PM me with any animes to watch, or if you want some info on the above anime

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SOCЯATЁZ For This Useful / Funny Post:

A pimp named Jak (April 27th, 2008)

5. Near

I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill you

Yay a big fight is coming up
    8 Things I Hate About Everyone (In Spoiler)

Spoiler:

1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!

6. When something is 'new and improved'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

7. When people say "life is short". What the hell??? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!!! What can you do thats longer?

8. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?" If the bus came, would I be standing here???
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c(")(")

This is bunny edit your signature so that bunny can take over the world!

If you have attempted alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature

6. Academy Student

i cant wait to see 21 i lol'ed when apachai asked to trade

7. Academy Student

hahahaha yeah apachi wanna trade lol he so funny
    yosh !!!!!! big fight comin up ^^
    good ep
    thx for upload

8. Misa Amane

ooo lol ooooo

9. Misa Amane

hhahahahaaa!!! xD

want to trade?

10. Sasuke Uchiha One Piece Pirate
    Donating Member
    Otaku Guardian

shit good ep
    Animes Watched / Watching : Bleach, Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, One Piece, Love Hina, Hellsing, Hellsing Ultimate OVAs, Tenjho Tenge, Dragon Ball Z, Death Note, Elfen Lied, Devil May Cry, Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Kai, Green Green, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Tokyo Underground, Blood+, Chobits, Noein, Samurai Champaloo, Tokko, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Shijō Saikyō no Deshi Kenichi, School Days, Busou Renkin, Ghost Hound, Rurouni Kenshin, Clannad, Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien, Utawarerumono, Rosario+Vampire, Shakugan no Shana I & II, Hayate No Gotoku!, Vampire Knight, Amatsuki, Ergo Proxy, To Love-Ru, D.Gray-Man, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Onegai Teacher, Onegai Twins, Soul Eater, Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Code Geass R1/R2, Full Metal Panic! Stein's Gate, Deadman Wonderland, Great Teacher Onizuka, Guilty Crown, Zetman, Sankarea, Samurai 7, Sword Art Online, Magi, Accel World, .Hack Series, Noragami

Favourite Animes : Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni / Kai, One Piece, and D.Gray-Man

Thanks for the sig pr3D!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kakashii111 For This Useful / Funny Post:

12. Simon the Driller One Piece Pirate
    Fairy Tail Mage
    Otaku Legend
    Donating Member

Blog Entries

how exciting!! on to the next episode!!!

Kakuzu's (Pr3d's) Partner

Click spoiler to see my MAL
    Spoiler:

Random Anime Suggestion: Another

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lockd0wn For This Useful / Funny Post:

14. Leaf Chunin

want to trade? lololol

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast