OtakuCenter

1. Haibane Renmei 13 [Final] - Reki's World

Posted on July 27th, 2007, 06:10 AM
  2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Grundar For This Useful / Funny Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

ジョン ソーヤー (December 25th, 2011), Amnesiac23 (March 5th, 2012), Archer (April 8th, 2011), DollStea (October 30th, 2009), ekahal (August 21st, 2007), Faile_Taybara (March 30th, 2011), flacojlo (April 5th, 2011), liquel (October 4th, 2007), Luceid (September 4th, 2007), Noxion (October 12th, 2008), PeriGrinnss (October 17th, 2009), person (April 2nd, 2011), piitutiipu (March 2nd, 2014), sabinus (September 29th, 2007), shikigami79 (March 29th, 2009), SSierra (March 19th, 2011), VME (March 19th, 2011)

3. Villager

meh . . .

4. Führer Bradley

Boring? xD
    Spoiler:

Animes uploaded: Negima, Chrno Crusade, Midori No Hibi, Haibane Renmei, Card Captor Sakura

Animes watched (in order of completion): Chobits, Haibane Renmei, Neon Genisis Evangleion, Love Hina, Fruits Basket, Great Teacher Onizuka, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, The Melancholy Of Suzumiya Haruhi, Chrono Crusade, Naruto, Midori no Hibi, Dragon Ball Z, Death Note, Elfen Lied, Full Metal Alchemist, Ah! My Goddess

Animes watching: Desert Punk, Claymore, Naruto Shippuden, Bleach, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai

5. Academy Student

this was a nice anime i really liked it i just wish a lot of it wasn't so depressing... other then that it was a great anime thanks Grundar for posting it
    Anime's Finished
    Black Lagoon, Chrno Crusade, Cowboy Bebop, Fate/Stay Night, FLCL, Getbackers, Haibane Renmei, Hellsing, Neon Genisis Evengelion, S-Cry-ed, Trigun, Wolf's Rain, Witch Hunter Robin

(\ /)
    ( . .)
    c('')('')

6. Villager

I agree it was a good anime in my opinion but at the same time it was horribly depressing
    I swear to drunk I'm not God!

7. Chunin

I think this was a nice anime too I really liked it, it was very sad tho but still I could relate with reki's character so I could feel for her and was ver happy she broke the curse
    currently watching:Naruto, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, D. Gray Man, Death Note
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/Pplz_Layouts/mytreasures2.jpg

8. Zabuza Momochi

nice ty

9. Villager

Couldn't ask for a better a ending, leaving you with that bittersweet taste in the end. Thanks
    Behold! I have discovered the Fork Of Truth! Who would dare oppose me, now that I'm armed with my anger!..........And my fork.... Grr?

10. Sakura Haruno Donating Member
    Otaku Elite

I'm so glad that she was able to move on. It was a wonderful series. I really liked it. Yeah it had its sad moments but what anime doesn't? Really nice series!
    One of my favorite amv EVER is:
    Spoiler:

Thank you for uploading and posting, to the hard workers of OC!

(Getting lazy sorry!)
    My Anime List Is Here:http://myanimelist.net/animelist/NiteLoversDream

11. Spam Buster Pervert
    Otaku Legend
    Donating Member

Blog Entries

least she flew XD. i guess im confused
    I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snached over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast