OtakuCenter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Ichimaru Gin

Default My First Gay Experience

Well my first gay experience happened like this:

I was about 50 yards or so up this path when I noticed a man standing off the side of the path apparently staring into the woods. As I got closer I realized his pants were down around his ankles and I could see his ass. Now, I'm straight but I have to say that it was a really nicely shaped ass for a man and I took notice. I figured maybe he was drunk and just peeing in the bushes, so I started to walk quieter so I wouldn't disturb him. But as I got closer I started hearing strange grunts and sucking sounds. I realized there was another man blowing him.

Now, I'm not gay but I slowed my pace down to watch. I slowed and approached the standing man from behind. His friend didn't take any notice as his eyes were tightly closed. I came right up behind the man standing so that I could have reached out and touched him. That's when I brought the cinder block down on his head, hard. He collapsed on top of his faggot friend and I quickly finished them both off. I rolled them into the bushes and finished my walk. That was only my first of many such gay encounters.

Journey set sail was to leave; cause im only birds and bees; loose and news of all things be; sunlight garden low red blossoms moon tides of the sea When struggling for a magic grain We throw our life to the winds like rain For goodness sake Spare your failings and take the ability To strengthen No spirit
    can stimulate all minds Move away from your western guns Travel towards eastern suns
    Far above all earthly goals A pledge for creation's soul Spirit finds fresh morning and the dew Of precious things Hope is a phoenix building wings to fly And what we wish shall be Like a breathe of fresh air Safe and secret powers
    That no love can spare
    Blossoms of Days To Come

2. taco monster Gamer
    Pervert
    MSG
    One Piece Pirate
    Fairy Tail Mage
    Otaku Legend
    Donating Member

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xiphos View Post
    Well my first gay experience happened like this:

I was about 50 yards or so up this path when I noticed a man standing off the side of the path apparently staring into the woods. As I got closer I realized his pants were down around his ankles and I could see his ass. Now, I'm straight but I have to say that it was a really nicely shaped ass for a man and I took notice. I figured maybe he was drunk and just peeing in the bushes, so I started to walk quieter so I wouldn't disturb him. But as I got closer I started hearing strange grunts and sucking sounds. I realized there was another man blowing him.

Now, I'm not gay but I slowed my pace down to watch. I slowed and approached the standing man from behind. His friend didn't take any notice as his eyes were tightly closed. I came right up behind the man standing so that I could have reached out and touched him. That's when I brought the cinder block down on his head, hard. He collapsed on top of his faggot friend and I quickly finished them both off. I rolled them into the bushes and finished my walk. That was only my first of many such gay encounters.
    lol sooo evil but ya they should geta room

Pedobear was here
    YogiBear was here

Please report all dead videos as instructed HERE
    amo tetecuhtin tletl
    Miquiztli|Xochitl

teteoh an cochih, no teotl choquilia

3. Zach Bell Otaku Guardian

oww, i think you're eye's were badly violated:d

4. Kraft Lawrence MSG
    Otaku Guardian

u sholdvee beat em untill they were strait my blazzed friend
    Thanks Pr3d for this Godly Sig
    http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo181/dtrain11/Disturbedcopy.jpg

The start of my ego pad
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloisia View Post
    you know you're my favorite football playing stoner ever. You're not ignored. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedMind View Post
    lol, leave it to bv to try and knock newbies down a peg.....right after a complement, that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by metric_muse View Post
    33/33 haha and you know we all love you
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackxxSTAR View Post
    33/33 for being perfect lmao and plus 33 to your final score for probly being high right now lol
    Quote Originally Posted by - The Blazed One - View Post
    ROFL
    omg BV you're the shit...
    10/10
    Quote Originally Posted by alexbei1 View Post
    nice answer on that 1 bv.....i gave me a good laugh for a couple of mins after i read that...lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairlight View Post
    -sniggers-
    BV, you're awesome ;P
    Quote Originally Posted by Valhalla View Post
    LMAO, those are great bv, im actually almost crying from ROFL
    Quote Originally Posted by Kira09L View Post
    kudos to bv! i couldnt stop reading them, HARRRR lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolver_Rho View Post
    Dude ur a beast (I mean BV)
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolver_Rho View Post
    Definitions:

Bv33warrior = A badass mother fucker capable of besting Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee with 1 Dept kick or swing of his Johnson, Bv has the power of 33/33 lions 33/33 Elephants and both That of God and Satan, His only true nemesis is Revolver_Rho, A creature with an equally large Kamehameha and the tendency to be extremely racist and idiodic without concern for the people around him
    Quote Originally Posted by oxlltaas View Post
    sounds good to me, coming from the original badass himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunarwolf View Post
    didn't know he had a good/bad side just goes badass all the time
    Quote Originally Posted by AK-93 S3HN View Post
    i lubs ya bv!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanix View Post
    @BV almost forgot you were pimpin
    Quote Originally Posted by KageKami View Post
    And LOL yeah i know what bvs like, hes somewhat of a legend around these parts.
    Quote Originally Posted by KageKami View Post
    Gratz man! You are the KING!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deidara-San View Post
    well congrats to bv again for the win

5. Ichimaru Gin

i murdered them ...

Journey set sail was to leave; cause im only birds and bees; loose and news of all things be; sunlight garden low red blossoms moon tides of the sea When struggling for a magic grain We throw our life to the winds like rain For goodness sake Spare your failings and take the ability To strengthen No spirit
    can stimulate all minds Move away from your western guns Travel towards eastern suns
    Far above all earthly goals A pledge for creation's soul Spirit finds fresh morning and the dew Of precious things Hope is a phoenix building wings to fly And what we wish shall be Like a breathe of fresh air Safe and secret powers
    That no love can spare
    Blossoms of Days To Come

6. Ichimaru Gin

im jk btw

That no love can spare
    Blossoms of Days To Come

7. taco monster Gamer
    Pervert
    MSG
    One Piece Pirate
    Fairy Tail Mage
    Otaku Legend
    Donating Member

Blog Entries

haha nice story though

Pedobear was here
    YogiBear was here

Please report all dead videos as instructed HERE
    amo tetecuhtin tletl
    Miquiztli|Xochitl

teteoh an cochih, no teotl choquilia

8. Jounin

Blog Entries

Man, I was getting in maturbation mode, and all i get is this story
    http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/584/loadpicyu9.gif
    That's my form of entertainment..

9. Ichimaru Gin

lol srry i cant have me be your masturbation material i is married now

That no love can spare
    Blossoms of Days To Come

10. Sandaime "Sarutobi" Hokage Akatsuki
    Otaku Elite

Otaku Center, In the land of Computer Nerds. =D

xD, that was gay. Not true but funny!
    ~Thank you Xiphos, for the Sig!
    ~Thanks, Kuchicki for the awesome sig!

ЈэΖтέя

Goals For Otaku Center:

-Top 20: Completed.

-Make Group: