OtakuCenter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Spam Buster Pervert
    Otaku Legend
    Donating Member

Blog Entries

Default Evangelion 3.33 release date announced

with Eva 3.0 just releasing last november, japanese retailer sites have begun opening preorders for the third evangelion film. the retailers list the date of 4/24 as the release date for both blu-ray and DVD.

Both the Blu-ray and the DVD will contain the 95-minute feature itself and the 10-minute, 7-second "Kyoshinhei Tokyo ni Arawaru" (Giant God Warrior Appears in Tokyo) short.

The Blu-ray will have the Japanese soundtrack in Linear PCM 5.1ch and Linear PCM 2.0ch, while the DVD will have the Japanese soundtack in Dolby Digital/5.1ch and Dolby Digital/2.0 Surround. (The extras on the Blu-ray and DVD will be in Linear PCM 2.0ch and Dolby Digital/2.0 Surround, respectively.) Both versions will have Japanese subtitles.

King Records will offer the Blu-ray for 6,090 yen (about US$66) at retail, while the DVD version will retail for 5,985 yen (US$65). Each will come in Digipak packaging with a special box and a booklet. The first copies of each will also bundle an original soundtrack CD with Hikaru Utada's theme song "Sakura Nagashi."

anyone preordering?
    I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snached over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works

2. Holo Gamer
    Pervert
    MSG
    One Piece Pirate
    Fairy Tail Mage
    Otaku Guardian

too broke

but watching for sure, along with rewatching the series and end of eva/other two movies

3. Spam Buster Pervert
    Otaku Legend
    Donating Member

Blog Entries

ordered it meself. seems pretty cheap to me.
    I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snached over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works

4. Holo Gamer
    Pervert
    MSG
    One Piece Pirate
    Fairy Tail Mage
    Otaku Guardian

you see, i dont have a job, 65 on hand, or the ability to read japanese

5. Holo Gamer
    Pervert
    MSG
    One Piece Pirate
    Fairy Tail Mage
    Otaku Guardian

this is eva

nobody defiles eva

i smite thee

6. Spam Buster Pervert
    Otaku Legend
    Donating Member

Blog Entries

i wont exactly have $60 on hand actually lulz

i dont really care it wont have subs. ive wanted to get something imported and this is pretty cheap compared to other stuff even with the low conversion rate

Unlimited Pedo Works

7. Holo Gamer
    Pervert
    MSG
    One Piece Pirate
    Fairy Tail Mage
    Otaku Guardian

there's plenty of stuff i want to get too, and until i inevitably hit the jackpot in the lottery or gain a 6-figure salary job directly after graduating (like everyone promised), i gotta prioritize

8. Spam Buster Pervert
    Otaku Legend
    Donating Member

Blog Entries

rofl.

Unlimited Pedo Works

9. #1 Dragon Ball Fan Gamer
    One Piece Pirate
    Otaku Legend
    Donating Member

is there any watchable version out yet? i mean video-qualitywise?
    Spit it out!

Hidan´s (Lockd0wn´s) Partner

Apprentices:
    Drake
    secton

MyAnimelist
    Spoiler:

my DeviantArt gallery
    http://benowar88.deviantart.com/
    pls visit and rate ^_^

10. Spam Buster Pervert
    Otaku Legend
    Donating Member

Blog Entries

not really. unless you settle for a camrip which OC has. youll have to wait for a physical copy to be uploaded then subbed

Unlimited Pedo Works

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast