OtakuCenter

1. Shingeki no Kyojin 02 - That Day: Fall of Shiganshina Part 2

Posted on April 14th, 2013, 05:52 AM
  2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to SSierra For This Useful / Funny Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Aimilios1977 (April 14th, 2013), Arafinwe (October 22nd, 2013), Archer (April 22nd, 2013), DaOutCast~LP (April 21st, 2013), darkplayer (April 15th, 2013), DTD009 (October 9th, 2013), Faile_Taybara (June 3rd, 2013), hellion19 (July 9th, 2013), kakashination (April 15th, 2013), killua7 (April 17th, 2013), Knusperkeks (June 10th, 2013), PeriGrinnss (April 15th, 2013), Predalien (January 11th, 2014), Shiro2003 (April 14th, 2013), Sleeper (June 9th, 2013), Spoonfox (May 24th, 2013), stonehut (April 14th, 2013), Thraze (July 4th, 2013), Uber-c (April 16th, 2013), VIOLATORX (April 14th, 2013)

3. Zach Bell One Piece Pirate
    Otaku Guardian

why are there no female titans? and wtf why are all of them naked jesus christ xD the boss like titans don't even have skin lol

good ep
    Last edited by xpag; April 14th, 2013 at 12:39 PM.
    Norio wakamoto FAN! <---

looking for awesome anime's.... pm recommendations

Spoiler:
    I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

4. Shikamaru Nara

Holy crap that was brutal. That big titan was pretty sweet in a scary kinda way. Wonder what that stuff was about his dad. Looking forward to the next one, this series is awesome so far.

5. Rin Kagamine Pervert
    One Piece Pirate

Mikasa is probably the coolest and strongest out of the trio so far. Shes gonna be a real babe in a few eps.

6. Academy Student

This series is too good. But what is up with his dad. Wonder if he has like a mutation potion and makes Eren into a monster. That would be cool but it wouldnt fit into this. lol

7. Shikamaru Nara

The bone giant was serious he must be an assault version. I wonder what secrets his basement holds.

8. Uryū Ishida One Piece Pirate
    Fairy Tail Mage
    Donating Member

noo they cant end it there. wanna c what kind of crazy training they do too try and take down the giants
    Clubrankings:
    Spoiler:

Soul Eater: Meister
    State Alchemist: State Alchemist in training
    One Piece Pirates: Kaku of Cipher Pol 9
    The Nosferatu:
    Ghoul
    Akatsuki: Rain Village Ninja
    The Dark Order: Reever Wenhamm

Fairy Tail Mages: Mystery member

Join me again next week on "lets make no fucking sense" when i´ll be waxing an owl!

9. Kirokunin

So the Titans made their move and ended the days of peace for the humans.
    Eren & Mikasa. Those two make a good pair.
    The whole Titan attack made this episode very intense.
    It became clear rather fast that escape was a question of luck.
    Mikasa is not a subtle girl, but that's exactly what Eren needs the most.
    Can't wait to see them kill some Titans!
    My new Blog --> ookami (anime, manga, movies, JDrama, music, Japan..)

10. Jean Havoc

Alone in a dark room sitting too close to my TV

The armored titan breaking down the gate looked more awesome then in the manga.

11. Shikamaru Nara

That was freaking awesome. Wonder where the key unlocks? And what's the deal with his dad and the syringe?

Thx for the UL.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast